- $49,430.00 -91,330.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
158 8th Ave
Android Partner Support Engineer
1 year Contract
Troubleshoot technical and account issues and escalate cases as needed. Technical troubleshooting experience, strong customer service instincts, and a passion for Google products. Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills. Experience using and troubleshooting mobile, linux or Android issues. Customer support or client-facing experience.Skills/Experience/Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Industry experience in technical support, professional services, engineering, sustaining engineering or systems engineering.
- Experience of MDM and EMM technologies
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Experience of programming in one or more of these languages (Python, Java, Kotlin, Go).
- Technical support experience, preferably in Enterprise software.
- Experience in technical support, QA, or workflow support and strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interface with engineering teams.
- Act as tier-3 support for Android Enterprise technical support issues
- Troubleshoot, identify root cause, and aim to resolve technical support issues
- Triage support issues to relevant engineering teams if appropriate
- Work closely with Android partner and software engineers
- Occasionally hold meetings with customers and partners to discuss support issues
- Help develop internal tools to improve processes and workflows
- Identity potential improvements to AOSP that relate to Android Enterprise
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.
Associated topics: associate, clerk, client, coordinator, customer care, customer care associate, intern, phone, service agent, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...