- Assist the client with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and nutritional needs.
- Assist client with ambulation, transfer and/or range of motion exercises.
- Assist client with instrumental activities of daily living such as shopping, homemaking, preparing meals and maintaining a clean, safe physical environment.
- Perform delegated tasks as instructed by the Care Manager/RN or direct supervisor.
- Perform acceptable standard healthcare practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour